"For over 30 years, Emerson has provided peace of mind to practitioners and patients; we strive to maintain that trust every day. Devoted to supporting our industry’s focus on safety and quality, we developed the Emerson Quality ProgramSM (EQP) to provide quality assurance about the brands you use.”
Welcome to our online supplement purchasing option. In an effort to make quality supplements more widely available, we offer current patients access to our online dispensary featuring products distributed by Emerson Ecologics.
Emerson is our trusted supplier for high-quality supplements, herbs, and natural health and beauty products; wellevateSM is Emerson’s online patient dispensary.
As a patient at Naturopathic Health Care, Emerson’s entire retail line of over the counter products is available to you at a 15% discount off Emerson’s suggested retail price.
To access our online dispensary, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the link: https://wellevate.me/naturopathichealthcare
2. If it is your first time ordering through wellevate, please register by following the easy, one-time registration process. If you already have an account, log in and enter your email and password.
3. Once logged in, click on ‘shop dispensary’ to place your order.
4. Browse through the supplements we carry at the office (marked with a blue star) in addition to Emerson Ecologics entire line of supplements, herbs, and body care products. Free shipping on orders over $49.00
5. If you need assistance with this process or with ordering, call wellevate: 855-935-5382
Please note that there are some brands of supplements we carry at the office not carried by Emerson, for example Thorne and Eclectic. Patients may purchase these items by calling our office, 860-763-1225.
*** If you need help navigating questions or tailoring a recommendation plan based on your individual complaint or other ailments you have how to work with supplements, remedies, herbs, and pharmaceuticals you take or on dietary needs you have, the best approach is to make an appointment to be seen in our clinic. Drs. Rothenberg & Herscu are unable to answer questions from patients who are not currently under their care.
Please also note from Emerson: "The information and contents contained in the Emerson Ecologics Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Emerson Ecologics Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Emerson Ecologics Web Site by healthcare or service professionals employed by or contracting with Emerson Ecologics) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary and other heath care supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use and consult with your health care professionals."